Beat Me in an Argument

Try it. You can't.

Thursday, October 19, 2006

Sex vs. Censorship

Flicking through the TV channels last night, I happened to press an elaborate combination of buttons that led me into Cinemax's "After Dark" menu. At this very moment, the cat jumped up, balancing artfully on the remote control "play" button, thus causing a movie called "Bikini Tax Adjusters" to begin. Let me just say that after multiple viewings of the first fifteen minutes of this movie I have failed to find any social or aesthetic value. For shame!

What say you?

5 Comments:

At 9:41 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The "redeeming quality" can be found later in the movie. It's social commentary, known in the business as the "money shot."

 
At 9:54 AM, Blogger chris said...

I think you'll find, Mr. Oc, that in this particular genre of smut the so-called "money shot" consists of little more than people grimacing and groaning in the manner of someone who has recently been stricken with a "charley horse." If I want to watch pained facial expressions, I'll tune in to CNN's coverage of Darfur.

 
At 11:19 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What channel was that on again? I feel a charlie horse coming on....

 
At 11:15 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The important thing is that tax adjusters have evidently taken to wearing bikinis now. As a notoriously corrupt senior manager in a major corporation, I can't tell you how many shallow graves I've had to dig in the Quincy marshes for tax adjusters who got their ties caught in the giant shredder we keep in the back. This is what I call progress.

 
At 10:38 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Fifteen minutes? You should share your secret.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home